Rwenzori fm's manager Chris Mwesigye Bishaka has a message on his birthday

Rwenzori fms manager Chris Mwesigye Bishaka has today reached 59 years as he was born on  16th aug 1958. As he jubilates his day, here is what he has to say 
"Today, is New Year's Day for me as I start my 59th year on Planet Earth.
It is time for me to make a new year's resolution.
I need to get laid, even if it embarrasses my grown up children, who also happen to be my Facebook friends and will probably read this post." Bishaka says in a facebook post.
We are yet to know the place where to party from

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demi Lovato uncouncious, How it started: Shows cancelled|Street Magazine

“You need Ug.shs 1500 to identify Uganda’s problem” Emma Omuggalanda | Mr vybs

Senior journalists speak up as the world celebrates world press day |Street Magazine