Fresher’s ball experience-Mr vybs' strong criticisms

12th September 2017


Beer party is the term that I can wisely use to refer to last Saturdays fresher’s ball. Actually beer is a respect, Tonto party (sounds clear now). How can a deejay play one song more than six times in a party like this!! Don’t tell me we are a kind of Nyamashegwa where party animals want the dj to play David Lutaro’s Kwasa in every 10 minutes hihi
Entertainment wise,
From me thank you. From others, no credit at all. This university has only one event a year (Fresher’s ball). This is an event where our talented boys and girls could have a platform of disposure to the publics, and now the list that was written on almost 20 performances only called for 4. Can u imagine!!!! Do you really think education is the only key to success!! Iam pissed off because of this for sure. If its like this, why cant the university organize more events!! Especially the guild council!
If I don’t talk about Emcees, then they would have corrupted me. I was happy to see our own young talent Fostine perform it. Thou not to the best but he had some try. This is what I’ve been yearning for. And I can see some fruits from my talking. Yes Fostine didn’t be the best but nikwe bitwire nikwe bitwire………………..he wu catch up and be the best (may be).
Students and University admin, ehhhh!! Was this state of the campus address or?? Right from the guild president to the second last speaker, it was just endless. Only the director and chairman Jib Rwomushana passed summary writing. It seems am blaming, am not. But ah ah speak as educated people. Such speeches were left in our days of African Traditional societies, the Bakiiga styles.
Then it reminds me of our guild president H.E Nuwagaba Richard, a gentleman raised in Biguli-Kamwenge, a neighbourhood of Kiruhura where the Muhima can talk, call the wife, wife calls daughter, Daughter calls brother gwe!!! Its not an introduction party. Recognize them once……you call people when you want to give them an award. And, what pissed me off is……….even class coordinators!!! Come on please.

But any way, thank u. The fresher’s ball ended that way, they danced (me not) and actually one of these fresher’s wanted me in action thou Beer parties…….am not a fan. Not even forgetting to say this, on the same Saturday the university made a huge recruitment of students thou I don’t know if the academic registrar (I forgot his names) registered them. Im thinking maybe, they had moved from Isingiro where the government is still struggling to reach help. People reached in huge numbers at the serving point gwe!!! The invited and uninvited………. But I think next ball possibly where a wu attend as an alumni, should call for student IDs. Drinks that would be for students were served to town bayaye and the tax payers’ money eaten by foreigners. Kale imagine that situation.

 Iam Mr vybs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demi Lovato uncouncious, How it started: Shows cancelled|Street Magazine

“You need Ug.shs 1500 to identify Uganda’s problem” Emma Omuggalanda | Mr vybs

Photos: How it went at Nimrod Omunyankole Mpola Katwekunde concert|Street Magazine