"The world taught me how to hustle, behave well and respect others" Bakebwa Pius shares his story|Street Magazine



 
Development studies third year student at Ibanda University Pius Bakebwa has faced struggles after losing his parents at six but he continues hustling to stay in the loop. Here is his motivating and inspiring story.
Be your super hero. You may admire how they look like but you don’t know the struggles they have fought to reach where they are. Do you know how it feels like to be a student, a parent and a hustler of yourself at once have ever been there. I picked people’s ripe coffee to buy books and pens, paid school fees for myself have never gone to school with pocket money and I don’t know how it feels like to have one. I don’t remember buying sugar while going to school and owning two pairs of shoes was a luxury.  I couldn’t afford, drinking tea was a luxury to me, but I soldiered on God willingly, i never experienced visiting days.  I had no one to visit me after losing all my parents at the age of 6, the world taught me how to hustle, behave well and respect others. I made sure that i become a leader at school to enjoy privileges that i couldn’t afford. People often praise me for being wise but it’s the situations that i passed s through that taught me to be wise.iam my own hero. If others can, I too can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demi Lovato uncouncious, How it started: Shows cancelled|Street Magazine

“You need Ug.shs 1500 to identify Uganda’s problem” Emma Omuggalanda | Mr vybs

Identifying the world: Talking about political ways of survivaL-Mr vybs