"When i came to Crooze fm they gave me Smile as something that is part of me" Crooze FMs Smile talks about her rise to fame|Street Magazine





Smile at work on Mbarara's Crooze fm
Street Magazine reporter Mr vybs visits Crooze FM radio personality AineMbabazi Dorothy alias Smile. Inspired to share about her life, Smile sits on the Evening Switch with a humble gentleman Steve Bakulu. Here is the talk: 

Who is Smile crooze?
Smile is the stagename but am called AineMbabazi Dorothy which i use when am anchoring news.  haha .....i laugh where its not even called for. Smile is the name i liked that can describe me, it is very hard to see me sad ha ha
                
Let’s take it back to school days. How did you get papers up to Crooze fm?
Ohhhhh my God, I studied my books. My primary seven from St. Francis    Bukesa and S4 at Mpoma girls then my A level at standard high School ZZANA. I then proceeded at Uganda Christian University Mukono with an honors in mass communication. I majored in public relations so my talent, skills and education brought me to Crooze fm.

How did you manage everything from childhood to a full grown and respected media personality?
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. I respect my parents and each and every one. Thats what has made me who I am today.

You look cute and taken. How do you find working with Steve?
Yesss am taken, Steve is a gentleman and, with that we keep it professional. Thats how we roll  it.

With every industry there are a couple of misconceptions. What are some of the misconceptions in your industry?
People misconceive that those working in the media are failures academically, and think all females who work in the media are loose and they never make families.

How do you manage to remain relevant in such a competitive industry where there's a new 'IT Girl' every other day?
A day does not go by without me learning a new thing, be it writing, new diction. I do a lot of research, I never want to be left behind because knowledge is power.

You have attained so much but still remain humble. What keeps you grounded?
My family is my back bone.

What do you love most about your job?
I always have a debt with my listeners especially my laughter’s and gossip from the entertainment world. Hahahaahha i love gossiping.

What's your best experience/defining moment so far?
My best moment in life was when i graduated. I could not wait to walk on the red carpet. Ha ha

You have a very beautiful flawless skin. What’s your beauty routine, any tips for the sisters out there??
I drink a lot of water, do personal workouts and i love bathing cold water.


AineMbabazi Dorothy aka Smile
And to an uncontrollable social media, how do you control those boys that keep “I love you” in yuh inbox?
haha i reply thank you. I think thats the best polite way i can reply.

What can you inspire a girl child?
Never let anyone change you to fit their small minded idea of beauty either. I have witnessed girls change themselves in every way to get someone to love them, yet failed to realize they did not love them; they loved who they pretended to be.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demi Lovato uncouncious, How it started: Shows cancelled|Street Magazine

“You need Ug.shs 1500 to identify Uganda’s problem” Emma Omuggalanda | Mr vybs

Taylor Swift wipes social media accounts, fuels speculations